Mums in Business It’s time to rearrange your diary and make a commitment to come to the National AusMumpreneur Conference!- this is your chance to spend a whole day on the business you love and see it achieve the success you have been dreaming of!
- Andrew Griffiths – Australia’s #1 Small Business Author
- Julia Bickerstaff – Channel 7 Business Presenter, Author, Owner of the Business Bakery
- Julie Parker – Australia’s foremost life and business coach and counselor
- Sharon Thurin – Branding Sensation and creator of Slim Secrets!
- Nick Bowditch – Social Media Sensation and Entrepreneur of The Bowditch Group and Clooee!
- Johanna Baker-Dowdel – Connect2mums PR Expert and owner of Strawberry Communications & PR
- Kim Morrison – author of 5 international best selling books including Like Chocolate For Women, world record holder and entrepreneur of Twenty8 organic skincare
- Susan Pearse – Mindset Expert, Author of the Mind Gardener Series and Owner of Reinvention
- Helen Butler – Professional Organiser and Owner of Clutter Rescue
- Jody Allen and Nicole Millard – Creators of Stay at Home, Social Media and Community Sensations
- Catherine Langman -Cushie Tushies Marketing Mumpreneur
Don’t miss out!
Book your ticket today HERE
+ BOOK TODAY AND GO IN THE DRAW TO WIN $700 BUSINESS PRIZE PACK
Want to know what other Mums in Business thought of our Conferences here are some testimonials from our Brisbane Conference in March 2012!
Thank you for the AusMumpreneur conference day. We had a great day networking with other women in business and walked away with lots of ideas and full of knowledge from the guest speakers. Can’t wait to brainstorm and initiate all the ideas.
Debbie & Samantha – Sassy Cosmetics
It was exciting meeting like-minded and successful women. It was great to me dragged into the digital world more than I thought I was. I found the information being delivered professional and down to earth, with content that from a banking side was fantastic to hear (business plan, business structure).
Julie Morgan-O’Donohue – Commonwealth Bank, Local Business Banking
I went to the Mumpreneur’s conference in Sydney last year. It inspired me so much I couldn’t wait until the next conference. The Brisbane conference was fantastic. I love the vibe; people are so friendly and supportive. The speakers were all fantastic, a great variety. Can’t wait until the next conference. Fiona Neumann Skills Savy
What a wonderful day of connecting with like-minded women. I am going to go away today with new friends, new ideas and a fresh outlook on what it means to be a women in business.
Elise Easdown – What’s on for little ones.