10 Reasons YOU need to be at the
2012 North Queensland AusMumpreneur Conference!
1. Be inspired– Hear the story behind the success of AusMumpreneur Network Founder and Connect2mums Editor Peace Mitchell! Peace will share with us the importance of having a goal and how to create the action plan you need to see it achieved!
Our Townsville presenters are world class and will leave you feeling motivated, uplifted and inspired to achieve your business goals.
Each Expert has been specifically chosen to help Mums in business reach their full potential including Nick Bowditch of Clooee, Kim Kelly manager of the Cairns Business Enterprise Centre, Kristy Krieg Templeton Marketing and Sarah & Craige of Wizard of Ads. Read more about our speakers here
3. Get the Skills you need!
Each of the speakers will hold a 60 minute intense workshops teaching key skills for your business. Covering the areas of Marketing, Business Planning, Setting Goals, Social Media and Websites. Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions and speak to each of the experts about their business. Read the Program Here
Spend the day with like-minded business women, meet in real life the fantastic mums you have spoken to at live chat, through the forum, in the groups and by email, make real connections and lasting friendships!
5. Invest in YOU!
The day provides you with the opportunity to work ‘on’ not just ‘in’ your business, with time for reflecting on and setting goals for your future direction and helping you put together the pieces which will help you see your big picture for your business and YOU!
7. Showcase your wares
The Mumpreneurs Conference Mini Expo business Showcase gives you the opportunity to show us what’s great about your business and what you do, giving you the opportunity to display your products or talk about your services in a warm and friendly environment. Book your table here
8. Work the Room– network, network, network with up and coming mumpreneurs, business experts, inspirational speakers and the Connect2mums team! A sensational networking opportunity for you and your business at our exclusive networking event.
9. Open the door to new opportunities
Imagine what amazing opportunities you will be presented with by spending the day with a group of people who are excited about the possibilities for the Mumpreneur Industry and supporting talented Mums in business!
10. Support– Imagine being surrounded by a room full of people who truly understand where you’re coming from and what you’re hoping to achieve! That’s what this conference is all about connecting with like-minded people who understand your challenges and are excited by your success – get the support you need to keep going when times are tough.
So what are you waiting for?
Book Tickets Online here: http://townsvillemumpreneurs.eventbrite.com/
Early Bird tickets close 2 June 2012!
Rydges Southbank Townsville
23 Palmer St
Townsville, Queensland 4810
Saturday, June 16, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Book Tickets Online at http://townsvillemumpreneurs.eventbrite.com/
AusMumpreneur Conferences are open to all mums in businesses or mums thinking about getting into business!
Babies are also welcome
The Conference Day includes:
- 4 Guest speakers
- Business Building Ideas
- Prize giveaways
- Mumpreneurs Showcase Mini Expo
- Morning and Afternoon Tea